My Life (Or Something Like It)

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Hello One and All

Ok, so I am totally starting this blog just because my pal (Spiffy Tiffy) has one. I don't normally have a lot of interesting things to say (I'm told), although I love to share the gory details of my life with those willing to listen - and sometimes those who aren't.

At this moment I am at work, where I am violating several different rules about the use of company time and resources. I say to heck with it, though, because we were once forced to sit through a (SATURDAY MORNING!!) seminar on productivity. In this seminar, the instructor told us how no human is capable of being productive 100% of the time. Like me, for example. I'm running at perhaps 50% and seem to get by just fine!

My official title is EHS Manager, but it is rather a deceptive title as I do not actually manage anyone. I manage EHS, I guess, in that I get to make up safety rules and such. And then I get to hold mandatory training sessions based upon these rules. Sometimes I am not the most popular person at work, but that's ok. I like me and my boss likes me, and that's really all that matters!

Ok, well that's probably enough for now. I look forward to my blogging experience. Maybe sometime later I will have something a little more important to say...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home