My Life (Or Something Like It)

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Zoos and Goats and Haircuts, Oh My!

We took Matthew to the zoo last Friday evening...he was still only mildly impressed. He did, however, enjoy petting the goats in the petting zoo. Then on Saturday I took him to get his hair cut. Clippers. One inch all over. Looks like a BIG boy!

In other news, we have decided to try for another baby. There are various reasons for trying NOW instead of, say, a few months from now (we always wanted our children to be fairly close in age without being one right after the other) . I won't go into them all, but they have to do with our living and my job situation. I have mixed feelings about having another baby. Pregnancy was not my favorite thing to go through. Nor was being up 3 times a night for many months in a row. I also worry that another baby will mean that I won't be able to give Matthew enough attention, and that my husband and I will be so busy with the kids that we will have zero time or desire to just be a couple sometimes. God knows we have trouble with that now with only one child. But I also know for a fact that I want more than one baby, and I also feel (just my opinion, of course, others may disagree) that Matthew will benefit from having a little brother or sister "close" to his age. And the younger sibling will benefit also. So here we go! Pray for us! ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home