My Life (Or Something Like It)

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Beach Baby

Matthew went to the beach! Well, he's been to the beach before. But not since he's actually been old enough to enjoy it. We took him up to Silver Beach in St. Joseph, MI last Sunday morning. He enjoyed the water, but he mostly just wanted to sit in the sand and play with his shovel and bucket. I think he could have stayed there playing all day, but we only stayed there a couple of hours (Coppertone Water Babies SPF 50 is awesome, by the way). Actually I think Matthew could stay outside in general all day. My parents are coming to visit this weekend. I wanted to do something outdoors for part of the day, but it turns out the forecast is calling for lower-mid 90s. TOO HOT! We might take a (short) walk or even a dip in the pool, but I am not hanging out in those temperatures for a long period of time. We'll just have to find something fun to do indoors :o)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home