My Life (Or Something Like It)

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Tridents and Furry Tractors

Thursday morning and the weekend is almost here! There just may be a God, afterall.

I'm tired again, but this time it is just as much my fault as my poor husband's. He turned on a movie last night at 9:00, which I didn't have to watch. I did anyway, though, just 'cause I thought it might be funny. This was quite possibly the dumbest movie I had ever seen, but I had to admit that I laughed my ass off a few times. It was "The Anchorman" with Will Farrell. Now, I am a Will Farrell (and I have no idea if I'm spelling his last name right) fan because I thought that he was hilarious on SNL. However, if you watch "Old School", "The Elf" and "The Anchorman," add a few old SNL sketches and consider the fact that Will and his wife named their son Magnus, you can only come to one conclusion. There is something wrong with that man. Really, the funniest moments were provided by the retarded guy. My husband loved the discussion after the news team gang fight when he said something to the effect of "There was a guy on fire, horses, and I killed a man with a trident." He laughed 'till he cried and he doesn't do that often. I enjoyed the part where he was riding the bear and he said, "Look, I'm riding a furry tractor!" That was great. The rest of the movie, though? Seriously, dumb.

Ok, well I better get to work. The maintenance guy and I have to do our weekly flushing of the emergency shower in the lab. I think a weekly flushing is overkill, but whatever. Talk to you all (if anyone actually reads this stuff) later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home