My Life (Or Something Like It)

Monday, November 26, 2007

Long Time No See!


Wow, did I ever slack off! Just got busy, I guess, and time sure does fly. Anyway, new news...I'm pregnant again! Almost 16 weeks, actually, so this isn't really new news :o) Things are going well with the baby as far as we know, but I have been miserable of course. I've been on my anti-nausea medication since I was about 6 weeks pregnant this time around, but unfortunately it hasn't taken the nausea completely away like it did when I was pregnant with Matthew. It has stopped me from throwing up most of the time, however, so that's good. And I've actually felt pretty good the past few days, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I continue to do so. In exactly 3 weeks and 1 day we are having our ultrasound and hopefully finding out if baby #2 is a boy or a girl. I'm torn on this one. I think that it would be nice for Matthew to have a little brother only 2 years younger than him, and yet sometimes I think it would also be nice to have a daughter. Especially since I'm not really sure that I want another baby after this one (although it's entirely possible that we will have one)! Anyway, I don't get to chose so I really don't worry about it too much. We haven't even picked names. That will be done after the ultrasound.

Matthew is doing well. He's almost 18 months old now and ornery as ever. People aren't exaggerating when they talk about the trials and tribulations of having a toddler. He is also a very lovable and loving child, however, so we forgive his tantrums and constant need to do things he knows he's not supposed to do :o) We had a good Thanksgiving weekend - I enjoyed the time off of work immensely (I won't get into the details because it's a long story, but work has been much more of a pain in the ass and constant source of stress for me than anything else lately). Now I'm just looking forward to the 11 (!) full days that I will have off for Christmas/New Years. After that there is no vacation in sight until Easter, but no need to think about that yet :oP I'll leave you all (if there is anyone who still checks up on me!) with a picture of Matthew helping to put together the Christmas tree a couple days ago and a promise to *try* to check in more often. 'Later!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home