My Life (Or Something Like It)

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Bad Bumbo!




Matthew got a Bumbo seat :o) For those of you who do not know what that is (because a week ago I had no idea), it's a special little seat that you can put babies in once they have good head control. It supports them enough so that they can practice sitting up before they actually can do it on their own. Anyway, I read about it on my iVillage message board, and all the ladies were saying how their kids loved their Bumbos. So my husband went out last Friday evening to Babies R Us and got one. And poor Matthew just doesn't care for it at all! He sits in it for a minute and then starts throwing himself backwards, trying to lay down. The pictures that I have posted here show the natural progression of events after he is placed in his Bumbo...first he's OK and smiley. Then he begins to whine, kick his legs and attempt to launch himself backwards (the 2nd picture that looks like he's leaning backwards was actually taken in mid-launch). Then I take him out of his seat and he is smiley again. The booger ;oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home