My Life (Or Something Like It)

Monday, August 07, 2006

Even More Pictures





Hello everybody! Hope that everybody (that would be you, Spiffy) is doing well. Everything is fine here, other than the fact that I am soooooo tired. I have a baby, though, so duh. Work is going well. I am now officially "used to" being away from Matthew during the days. I don't like it, but it doesn't really make me too sad anymore. I still get a twinge of regret in the morning when I kiss him goodbye, but that is normal and probably won't ever go away. My husband is doing great with him, so I don't have many worries when I'm at work. I'm pretty lucky, really. Anyway, here are some pictures from the weekend. We took Matthew up to Lake Michigan - we only live about 30 miles away. He didn't seem to care one way or the other about having his feet in the water, but Mommy wanted pictures so Daddy took some :o) Enjoy!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger flannel04 said…

    Thanks, Spiffy :o) You'll have to get back to Indiana sometime to see him. Or find a way to go to Chicago on business! We're not too far from there. Tell your hubby I said hello!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home