My Life (Or Something Like It)

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

It's Progress!

Well, my appointment yesterday was interesting. I am now "almost" 3cm dilated, completely effaced and the baby is head-down, very low and in the proper position. The doctor said that I could go tomorrow (which would be today) or 2 weeks from now, she just didn't know. So here I am, still waiting. Maybe even a bit more impatiently than before, since I know that I'm so close! Just waiting for Matthew to decide he's ready, I guess, because my body seems to be. I'm just dealing with all of the lovely pre-labor stuff still. Irregular contractions, not feeling so hot and weird stuff coming out of where I just wish the baby would come out of! I won't go into details...if you've had children before you understand and, if you haven't, then just know that if you ever do in the future weird stuff will probably come out of you before the baby. Not all that pleasant, but let's be honest, there really isn't much I can think of that IS pleasant as far as the physical aspect of pregnancy goes.

Anyway, just wanted to update everyone (if indeed anyone still reads this, which I guess I don't know!) Hopefully the next time I post it will be to report that Matthew is here! But I suppose it could just be an update about week 39 of pregnancy. Whichever...I just have to go with the flow these days. More than ever before! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home