My Life (Or Something Like It)

Friday, July 08, 2005

I Love Vacation!









Ok, it has been a very long time since I've posted. I'll admit it. I was just in one of those, "I don't feel like blogging today" moods for a while. Now I'm back. And so very thrilled that it is so much easier to post pictures now! Although I did still have trouble getting them to look right on the page. Oh well. The above pictures are from my California and Tennessee trips. You should be able to tell the difference without me telling you which are which, so I won't bother. I will say, though, that the cabin is where hubby and I stayed when we went on vacation. It cost the same as a nice hotel room, only we had our own full kitchen, washer/dryer, hot tub, jacuzzi, pool table, etc. We had a great time. It was sooo hard to go back to work. Especially since all these other people keep going on vacation, reminding me that mine is over! There's always next summer...we're thinking about Yellowstone. Long drive, but maybe it would be worth it. We'll have to see.






1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home