My Life (Or Something Like It)

Friday, May 20, 2005

Bye For Now!

This will probably be the last post you will see from me until at least next weekend, since I doubt that I will have internet access in California. No laptop = no posting.

I'm about to leave work - I'm taking a half-day because my friend Kara is getting married tomorrow 3 1/2 hours away. The rehearsal is tonight, and I'm singing a song at the wedding, so off I go! I'll get home on Saturday evening at about 9-10pm. Then Sunday morning I leave for LA. So, it's a good thing that I will be getting home just in time for Memorial Day weekend - I'll need 3 days to rest up!

Anyway, take care everybody and I'll talk to you later!


1 Comments:

  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger flannel04 said…

    Beautiful...I love palm trees and sunshine. I'll write a post about it later today. I'm trying to stop this whole blogging at work thing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home