My Life (Or Something Like It)

Monday, May 09, 2005

I'm Still Here

Boy, I'm getting as bad as Spiffy Tiffy about updating this blog! It's just that I hate to bore people with the mundane details of my life but, if I only post when something exciting happens, you won't hear from me very often.

It's Monday again, but I am in a surprisingly good mood. I think it's because of all the sleep I got this past weekend. And yesterday I planted some pretty pretty flowers on my balcony! I got two 30'' planters and two 24'' planters and filled them up with begonias, petunias, marigolds and snapdragons. I also got a hanging basket with white petunias in it. Last year I got pink begonias, but it didn't do so well. I'm hoping that I won't kill the flowers but, if my house plants are any indication, their time on Earth is limited. For the time being though, my balcony is oh so springy.

Yesterday I also got the bathroom sort of cleaned. This is an ongoing battle with me - I absolutely detest cleaning the bathroom. I heard a comedian once say that he could look at a man's bathroom and immediately be able to tell if the guy was married or not. A single man, he said, would have stuff growing in his bathtub, but a married man's wife would not let it get that bad. My bathroom disproves this comedian's theory. I am doing well if I get it cleaned once a month. But, for now at least, I have a shiny white tub and no toothpaste spots on the mirror. Life is good.

Well, better get to work. Talk to you all later. Maybe.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home