My Life (Or Something Like It)

Monday, August 08, 2005

Is It a Crime to be so Boring?


I got this picture in an email a long time ago. I believe the picture was an explanation of why our troops are going to win in Iraq. Works for me!

Anyway, just a short little note because I know I haven't posted for a while again. I am just so darn lazy is all. I was on the computer at home for hours the last 2 days, but just couldn't think of a single darn thing to post about. So, here's an update on my life:

Job: Better, than last time I posted, but still a job
Marriage: Doing good, doing good
Family: We had a great time during their visit. Just wish I could see them more often.
Friends: Don't have many, don't see the ones I have. Looking forward to Spiffy's wedding this coming weekend.
Baby: Still nothin'. This is our 6th month of trying. Am a pro at reading negative pregnancy tests.

Well, that's about it. Need to get back to work - blogging from one's work computer is naughty, naughty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home