My Life (Or Something Like It)

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Oh, My Tummy

I would just like to say that I don't care for "morning sickness." And I call it "morning sickness" even though the sickness is not exclusive to mornings. Although it sure is the worst in the mornings, in my experience at least. Which is so far limited. It didn't start until yesterday, and it was relatively mild. Today, however, I spend half the morning sitting or lying down, trying to stop the waves of nausea from overtaking me. The worst part of it is that, even though I felt like puking my guts out, the whole time I was also very hungry. It is an odd and rather disgusting feeling. At any rate, though, I am at work now and feeling almost all better. I got some cereal into myself...eating always seems to help. Let's just hope it's morning sickness, I guess, because if it's not then I'm sure coming down with one strange illness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home