My Life (Or Something Like It)

Thursday, March 17, 2005

No Green Beer For Me

Thursday...I love you so. But only because you're so close to Friday.

Boring day at work today, which beats days like yesterday hands down. My husband stopped by my office to say hello (he was in the area for business purposes), so it was nice to see a friendly face! Ok, so I see quite a few friendly faces at work, but they're the kind of friendly that would turn evil in a New York minute if you crossed them. That's the way business is (I guess).

Hubby and I have started preparations for the baby that we have decided to try for. I've been on these blasted prenatal vitamins for a few weeks now. We've also moved the cats' litter box, food and water dishes out of the spare bedroom so that, when we do eventually have a child, he/she won't have to sleep in the same room as the cat poop. And the cats won't get curious about the baby in the middle of the night and decide to lay down on its head. We've also started 2 savings accounts (one for future childrens' college tuitions and one for general purposes), as well as renewed our lease for another year. So...good start. I refuse to think about all the other stuff we'll have to go buy (crib, stroller, carseat, clothes, diapers, pacifiers, bibs, blankets, etc.) until pregnancy is a reality. Well, I guess I've thought about it, but I'm definitely not buying!

Alright, well I've got to go start dinner. 'Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home