My Life (Or Something Like It)

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Just As I Suspected

Back from the doctor, and I am now officially not pregnant. The peeing in a dixie cup was really fun, though.

The nurse practitioner said that women have been programmed to believe that they are supposed to have regular periods once a month, but really if you have 4 a year you're ok. I did not know this! She also put me on prenatal vitamins, so I'm all set to try for Junior. These are the biggest damn pills I have ever seen...Cindy (the nurse practitioner lady) said that I should probably take them with meals. If I don't, I may yak, but hey - it will just prepare me for morning sickness.

Not much else to report. Glad it's Thursday afternoon, and will be even gladder when it's Friday. My husband and I are going down to Lafayette this weekend to visit my parents (a little over 2 hour drive). Other than that, things are not all that interesting here. Yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home