My Life (Or Something Like It)

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Yawn

Boring day, I'm afraid. I'm just sitting here, working on my MSDS database and listening to Nelly on Launchcast (Yahoo's internet radio...it's pretty cool). My boss is back in the office today after being sick yesterday, so party's over!

It actually got over 60 degrees here on Sunday, but it's back to being 20 and snowy. Not too much snow this time, though. We have maybe an inch or two and are supposed to get another inch or two before tomorrow morning. I am one of those people who is loving the snow in November, but by this time of year has just had more than enough. I wouldn't mind not seeing snow again until Christmas!

Well, now Michael Jackson is singing Thriller on my radio. It's a guilty pleasure...I know that it's quite possible that he is not only crazy but a child molester to boot, but I enjoy some of his stuff. Sue me.

That's it for now...maybe something exciting will happen tomorrow to tell you about. Doubt it, though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home