My Life (Or Something Like It)

Thursday, March 10, 2005

I'm Not Going Down For This

It's happened again...only now it's gone too far! Unknowingly ingesting someone else's bodily fluids is disgusting enough, but add the fact that perfectly good brownies have been ruined and it just makes my blood boil. Stop it people! Stop it!

In other news, I read an article yesterday evening that made me reconsider my blogging behavior. Apparently, people are actually getting fired for blogging at work. Actually, more for blogging about work, but I'm sure that doing the actual typing when you're supposed to be working doesn't help things. So, this is the last time that I will blog from my desk for a while. My computer at home has been fixed (over 400 viruses and adware programs were found on it - I feel like an AOL commercial) so I will compose most of my ramblings from there from now on.

Take care and take heart! It's Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home