My Life (Or Something Like It)

Friday, March 11, 2005

Jesus Is My Friend...and so is Friday, McDonald's and Juvenile

Friday!! Yes!! I always get so excited.

So, this is new. I am at home typing this, after putting in a full day's work. I stopped at McDonald's on the way home for a #9 (filet o' fish, for those of you who do not have the combo menu memorized). Hubby does not get off work until 8:00pm on Fridays, so McDonald's has become quite the habit. So yummy, yet so bad for you.

Ok, I had to stop for an hour so that I could go to Stations of the Cross. Usually they just have a priest and 2 alter servers walk around to all the stations, but tonight it was the youth of the church leading. I could tell that they had all practiced a lot...there was this one girl who was maybe 15 that was playing the role of Mary watching her son carry his cross and be crucified. She was quite the little actress - it was heartwrenching. So I was feeling very religious until I got in my car and started jamming to Juvenile's "Back That Ass Up." It took me back to my college days, when I used to dance to that song with guys in bars and follow it's instructions. Life is so multifaceted.

Well, I guess that's about it for the day. My husband will be home soon, so the computer game playing and television watching is about to begin. Everyone have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home