My Life (Or Something Like It)

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Throw Me a Pity Party

The week is a little more than halfway over! Thank God. I don't think I ever can say that I want to go to work, but today was particularly awful. I don't know what I would do if it was Monday! Well, I suppose I would just have to work the next 4 days in a row, but I would be terribly depressed about it.

I won't go into details about why today was so bad. It was just "one of those days" where nothing seems to go right. I had more trouble with the EHS Committee (spawns of Satan, all of them!), and there's this one blond girl with huge boobs at work that pissed me off again today. I say "again" because we've never particularly gotten along. She's just not friendly, but at least she's not in my department. I don't have to interact with her very much. To top it off, I am exhausted. I have not been able to fall asleep worth shit the past 2 nights. I am one of those people that needs about 8 hours of sleep a night to get through the day without feeling pretty tired by late afternoon. Do I ever get that much sleep on weeknights? Rarely. But lately I've been getting less than 6. Normal for some, but it's wearing me down. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep better tonight.

Well, I suppose that's enough whining for now. Sometimes I just need to vent - so it's good that I found an outlet in which to do so! I'm going to go lie down and read a romance novel. Mindless fluff is the perfect medication for an overly stressed brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home