My Life (Or Something Like It)

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

What Is Wrong With People?!

Ok, so I like to read the news before starting work in the morning. It only takes a few minutes, so I don't figure it's a big deal. While reading this news, I like to click on the "oddly enough" link. This takes you to articles about strange happenings over the last week or so. Two of these articles got my attention today, not only because they are highly disturbing and gross, but because any safety and health manager would cringe after reading about either of these incidences.

The first article was about a highschool football coach who licked the blood off the knee of one of his players. Eww. The second one was about a dentist who is probably going to be charged with squirting his semen into the mouths of 6 (female) patients. Again, eww. I would just like to say, this is not a good idea, people. Take a blood borne pathogens course. Or just act right. Preferably both. Just quit putting other peoples' bodily fluids in your mouth and vice versa. Unless of course you know the person really well, and then it's up to you. Just don't tell me about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home