My Life (Or Something Like It)

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I Am?

Well, yesterday my husband and I were sitting in front of the television eating dinner (as is our usual habit) when he mentioned that he had spoken with his mother earlier. Apparently at one point she said, "So, I hear Kristin's pregnant." My husband, a bit surprised at this, asked her where she had heard that. She said that his uncle Harold had told her that somebody else had told him. Or, he said, maybe he had just dreamed it. Well, unless somebody out there is telling lies to poor old uncle Harold, I think he just must have dreamed it and thought it was real. So hubby assured his mother that we were not keeping secrets from her. It is strange, though, that Harold would have a dream that I am pregnant when I'm actually trying to get pregnant. Perhaps he is a bit psychic? I guess we'll see. If I am, it's very early. I won't be able to know for sure for another 1-2 weeks. I'll try not to get anxious...it's hard sometimes though.

Oh, by the way, when we do actually have children we will eat our dinner at the table. In case anybody was worried.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home