My Life (Or Something Like It)

Friday, February 25, 2005

Damn Alarm Clock

Absolutely no new news yet again, besides the fact that IT'S FRIDAY!!!! I am so looking forward to getting some sleep. I woke up really groggy and confused this morning, which I attribute to my alarm clock waking me up from a solid sleep. I was dreaming that one of my cats was swimming, and he sure seemed to be enjoying himself. He kept poking his little nose up from under the water when he wanted to breathe. Weird. Anyway, so I don't think I actually woke up fully until I got in the shower. We all have days like that, I'm sure.

I'll let you all know what the preggo test says tomorrow. I'm still expecting negative, but who knows? I'm trying not to get my hopes up either way. Que sera sera and all that.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:04 PM, Blogger Extra Ordinary Boy said…

    news, NEWS...I NEED NEWS!!! lol...

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger flannel04 said…

    Yeah, you and me both! It's a shame when you can't figure out what's going on with your own body. I always knew it would turn against me, eventually!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home