My Life (Or Something Like It)

Monday, February 28, 2005

Hope the Anticipation Didn't Kill Anyone

Ok, the news you've all been waiting for!!! Get ready...

I'm not pregnant!

At least, I think the chances are extremely small by now. Got yet another negative test result on Saturday. I called the doctor first thing this morning and made an appointment for Thursday. Actually, it's a nurse practitioner. The doctor I wanted couldn't see me until late April, and the other doctor I tried to call couldn't see me for about a month. So I guess this nurse lady will check me out and make sure that I haven't gone through menopause at the age of 24. Wouldn't that be just my luck?

In other (yet related) news, my husband and I still want to try to have a kid this year. But don't worry Spiffy, I couldn't possibly be more than 6 months pregnant at the time of your wedding now! That's not quite as fat as 7 months. My husband is the one who really wants to aim for this year. Why, you ask? Because of the tax credit. How awful is that?! Actually, he says that next year is fine, too. He's not quite as bad as I make him out to sound (most of the time).

Well, that's all for now. I have to get to work, considering I did next to nothing last week. I was going through a crisis, though! Shouldn't that count for something? (yeah, right)

2 Comments:

  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger flannel04 said…

    It's your animal magnetism, Spiffy. Thank goodness you're not a guy, or you would be shelling out a fortune in child support payments!

     
  • At 11:18 PM, Blogger Extra Ordinary Boy said…

    I guess I wouldn't completely mind getting pregnant. At least I would have gotten some...and I would have an excuse to be a raving bitch for the rest of the year...cuz, now people think I am just mean. hmm.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home