My Life (Or Something Like It)

Thursday, February 24, 2005

No News is Good News?

Well, not much new news today except for my boss is back in the office. I'll probably talk to him sometime today to get my "orders." I don't think that he's in that good of a mood...he was gone in the first place because his sister-in-law died (suicide, I believe). He's normally a very friendly, fatherly sort of guy, but today when I said good morning and asked how he was he just said, "fine" and looked back to his computer. So I maybe will steer clear for a while and let him get back into the swing of things.

No new news on the am I/am I not? front either. Any signs that I have experienced over the last week of pregnancy or PMS (the symptoms are nearly identical) have completely disappeared. I'm fit as as fiddle physically, but still frustruated and confused psychologically. I almost gave in and took another pregnancy test this morning, but I will wait until Saturday morning. I'm pretty sure that it will be negative. I just wish I knew why things are going the way they are, then. At least the week is winding down. Weekends make me happy!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger flannel04 said…

    I'm going to call the doctor on Monday no matter what. I would have called already, but I've read a lot about doctors telling women to wait until they have missed 2 periods to come in. I guess it's not entirely abnormal for women to sometimes skip a month. Anyway, I'll let you know how everything goes. And right now, probably no link. Once I figure stuff out and stop writing about bodily functions, then go ahead :o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home