My Life (Or Something Like It)

Monday, October 31, 2005

Same Old, Same Old

It's just another manic Monday (whoa-oh-oh). You know, I was beginning to get a little worried. I felt pretty darn good last Thursday and Friday. Then, despite a few waves of nausea on Saturday and Sunday, I actually felt well enough to go out to eat a steak lunch with my husband. "Is this normal?" I wondered. "Could something be wrong with Peanut?" Then, this morning, it all came back. Eat breakfast, brush teeth, puke breakfast, repeat. I was even late for work...bonus! Peanut must be fine. Peanut, by the way, is what I call my fetus. Or embryo. I'm not exactly sure when an embryo becomes a fetus, but at a little over 8 weeks I figure I'm about there.
It seems like every week I'm trying some new food that I hope I can eat when I start feeling sick/hungry. This week it's cottage cheese. I loooove cottage cheese, but I don't think I'd had any since I got married because hubby won't eat it. The nurse at my doctor's office said that it was a good thing to eat, though ('cause of the calcium) so I tried it. And while it doesn't really settle my stomach, it doesn't make it any angrier, either. So this morning I was sitting in the lunchroom at work spooning the stuff right out of the container, hoping that nobody would walk by and think I was really odd. It was an emergency, though! I have yet to yak at work, and I didn't want to start today! I also bought some 'Nilla Wafers, but they aren't quite as awesome as cottage cheese. Oh, and potato chips are out. Just because they got boring.
Is anyone tired of hearing about my nausea yet? You are? Well, good. Because I'm tired of suffering through it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home