My Life (Or Something Like It)

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

We're Cooler Than You Thought

Well, Valentine's Day if over. I ended up buying my husband a good sized box of chocolates on my way home from work. He gets home after I do, so everything turned out fine. We went to Hoolihan's for dinner, and then did a little bit of mattress shopping. And, no, there is no double entendre there (sigh). Our mattress is some cheapo piece of crap that we got when we first moved in together. We don't have a whole lot of money these days, but back then we were dirt-poor. So, anyway, he's had trouble sleeping on it lately, so we're looking for a softer one where the springs don't poke you when you try to turn over.

I was glancing at the news this morning, and came across an interesting article. Apparently, the midwest has the highest rate of binge drinking in the nation! Thank you, thank you. I had my moments in college, that's for sure. I'd like to think that I upheld my end of the bargain as a life-long resident of the midwest/Great Lakes region. The article also confirms another suspicion that I have had for a long time. Mormons are boring (no offense...they're probably better people for it).

Well, the enzyme safety program that I wrote Friday and yesterday is done, but my boss would like me to add a section on spill clean-up. Better get crackin'!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger flannel04 said…

    They actually said that the highest rate is in North Dakota. It's so cold most of the year, what else are they going to do? Poor things have no choice but to get liquored up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home