My Life (Or Something Like It)

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

And a Bad One

I missed the first half of work again today due to an inability to function like a normal human being. After my breakfast came up (like, 2 minutes after I ate it), I just had no energy. I couldn't even stand upright without wanting to dry heave. So I went back to bed around 8:30 in the morning (after getting up at 6:00, which is my usual time), and slept until 11:30. Then I had some chicken noodle soup which stayed down. Thank God my boss and the Human Resources lady are so understanding. I don't know what I'd do if they weren't.
One more week until my next doctor's appointment. If I'm still this bad off, I'm going to ask if there's some type of medication that they could put me on to make life a little more bearable. I know that there is, it's just a matter of whether or not they think I need it. I think I've lost some weight, so maybe that will convince them. Only two and half more weeks until the end of my first trimester! I just hope it's also the end of all this nausea and vomiting thing. Hey, a girl can hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home